1 man dies in boiler explosion in Massachusetts home

0


REVERE, Mass. (AP) Authorities said a man died after a boiler exploded in the basement of his suburban Boston home.

Massachusetts fire marshal’s officials said the victim had gone to check the boiler in his Revere home at about 4:30 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 15, when it exploded.

The blast blew out the basement windows.

The man’s brother told WBZ-AM the home’s heating system had been malfunctioning for several days and the victim was trying to fix it.

Share.